If You Want to Walk on Water, You Have to Get Out of the Boat . . . Chapter 9
Posted by gshstudy on March 26, 2006
1. I tend to respond to wiating rather impatiently. It is part of being hyper, but it is also very hard to quiet my mind and be in a place were I can wait. It is also part of my nature to charge off were Angels fear to tread. Good for water walking, not good for waiting:)
2. I have learned a lot by waiting when I do. Recently I have looked to a future in Ministry, but rather then run off an just do it, I have been patiently planning and learning to be as prepared as I can. It has helped me to understand and appriciate what I am getting into.
3. As noted above it is my new step toward ministry.
4. Waiting on the Lord is a waiting that includes growing and learning. Waiting around is basically doing nothing and waiting.
5. These days I am sometimes soaring and sometimes walking. It depends what comes up but I would like to think that I am flexable enough to handle either.